I thought I'd put the reviews in one place, probably more for my own benefit than anyone else. I'll add to them as more come in; or should that be, if more come in!
- Christopher May (Lancaster, UK) in LSE Review of Books (2018) - see here.
- Stephanie Mudge (UC Davis, USA) - in economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter (2018) - see here
- Giorgio Baruchello (Akureyri,Iceland ) in Economics, Management, and Financial Markets (2018) - see here [this is a slightly odd one in my view]
- Lars Cornelissen (Brighton, UK) in Journal of Political Power (2019) - see here
UPDATE: 2nd October 2019 - here's the critical review, plus my response:
- Richard Peet (Clark University, USA) in Human Geography (2019) - see here.
- ... and my response, in Human Geography (2019) - see here.
More to come ... hopefully!