Here are some podcasts I've done recently. I've got a couple more lined up:
- Interview on “Facebook Effect and the Rise of the Data Economy” for The Priv8 Podcast (Jul 2021).
- Lecture on “The Rise of Technoscientific Capitalism” for Crash Course Economics Podcast (Apr 2021).
- Interview on “Managed Spaces” for Ideal Spaces Podcast (Oct 2020).
Also, here are some videos of talks, discussions, etc. that I've been involved in recently:
- Birch, K. (2021) Automated neoliberalism?, Australian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Automated Decision-Making and Society, University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Birch, K. (2021) The Rise of Technoscientific Capitalism, Crash Course Economics, online.
- Panellist (2021) On value, outcomes, and digital data, Data Economics Festival, online.
- Birch, K. (2021) Assetization and the new asset geographies, Department of Geography Seminar Series, University of Zurich, Switzerland.
- Birch, K. (2021) Thinking through assetization and value in 3D printing, Symposium on Re-imagining the Futures of 3D Printing in Society, Heidelberg University, Germany.
- Birch, K. (2021) Assetization, STS Seminar Series, York University, Canada.